Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sarah & Emily: Bucket Lists and Birthdays

January 19, 2012
Emily was kind enough to make Tim a Bucket List for his 46th birthday. I'd like to see him do some of this stuff.

Tim's birthday also inspired Emily to write her father a Birthday Poem. One line rhymes, but isn't true. Guess which one.
Once upon a time, Sarah, Emily, Brooke and Halle were at our house after school. Just before dark, Emily told me Hachi* was missing. All four of the girls ran out the front door looking for "Jailbreak" while I gathered some supplies: 1) flashlights; 2) forks; 3) large chunks of rump roast; and 4) my iPhone. The girls split up into two teams, each with a flashlight and a chunk of meat. I was just about to call those Doggie Microchip people when Emily came running around the corner crying, and I assumed the very worst.


Hachi got stuck in the attic.


No comments:

Post a Comment